Eggs Benedict with Smoked Duck Breast
- 6 eggs
- 1 King Cole fully cooked Smoked duck breast
- 3 English Muffins, split into 6 halves
- KNORR® Hollandaise sauce or scratch
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Paprika or Parsley (optional)
- Score the skin of the duck breast (cross-hatch) and place skin-side down in a non-greased skillet.
- Heat on med-high for 10 minutes; skin should be crispy. Set aside and keep warm.
- Using an Egg Poacher, heat water and place eggs in the 6 holders.
- Simmer for 3-5 minutes until eggs are soft-cooked, set aside/warm.
- Prepare Hollandaise sauce as directed.
- Assemble 6 English muffin halves. Slice duck breast into med-size slices.
- Place one egg and 3-4 slices of duck on each muffin. Add sauce, salt & pepper to taste.
- Garnish with parsley or paprika if desired.
Crisp crostini are topped with creamy mushrooms and smoked duck to create a fun, bright and delicious appetizer. Great finger food to accompany drinks this summer. Key: Look for variety of packs of wild mushrooms that include cremini, shitake and oyster mushrooms.