Careers at King Cole
JOIN THE FLOCK!
As a valued employee, you have the opportunity to receive benefits, referral bonuses, flex schedules, part time or full time positions, duck discounts, and more!
MORE THAN JUST A JOB
Farm life is tough, which is why we provide more than just a job. We invest in your career growth by providing mentorship opportunities and structured progression planning. We also have apprenticeship, co-op and summer student programs.
The primary function of the Production Worker covers various jobs and responsibilities in our processing plant. Food Safety and Animal Welfare is our main priority and you will be a key stakeholder to ensure all protocols are followed. The various jobs require you to be active, always thinking and being a team player alongside your colleagues. This role will report directly to the plant supervisory team.
- Ensure a clean and safe work area at all times
- Monitor the production process
- Carry out basic quality and testing checks
- Various duties on the line
- Machine operator
- Cutting up and deboning poultry product
- Packaging (bagging and boxing product)
- Weigh scale operator
- Box making
- Experience with poultry processing an asset
- Detail oriented
- Team player
- Physically fit (able to lift up to 25lbs, on your feet moving around all day long)
- Able to read and write English
* Working conditions: cool environment, wet, and working with raw poultry products
* Must have own means of transportation, no public transportation near the area
Contact Ben Thompson (email@example.com) if you are interested in this FULL-TIME position.